Lewisham Parents and Carer’s Forum (LPCF) is a voluntary group of parents and carers of children and young people (0-25) with special/additional needs and disabilities (SEND) living in the London Borough of Lewisham.
We provide an opportunity for parents and carers to express their views and input into the planning and delivery of SEND services.
We signpost, support and empower families to obtain the best possible support and services for their children.
Free membership is for all parents and carers in Lewisham
- We provide a drop in service at Kaleidoscope Drop In once a month together with other support groups in Lewisham.
- We talk to other parents about their views and opinions on matters of interest and feed back to the relevant statutory sectors, as well as nationally.
- We gather information on services and activities in the borough and share these with parents and carers and other organisations, including school SENCos.
- We organise presentations, workshops and training for parents and carers on topics of interest and relevance to their children and young people.
- We encourage participation and engagement of parents and carers.